Instagram is a social media application and is used by billions of people worldwide. However, some people do not prefer to make Instagram accounts for personal reasons, but we all need some recreation and socializing in our lives. Instagram is a platform where you can socialize and follow funny, dramatic accounts for day-to-day updates and recreation.
With the new Instagram update, it is impossible to view Instagram posts without logging in to an account, and you cannot get rid of the pop-up every time you want to view a profile without an account. So if you are looking for a new method for viewing Instagram profiles, then this article will assist you on how to view Instagram posts, stories, IGTV, and reels without logging into an account.
Before the current Instagram update of 2021, it was easy to simply google the profile and view their posts and stories without having an account. But since the beginning of the year 2021, it is impossible to view a post because Instagram will automatically redirect you to the login page. Even if you have a VPN on Instagram will still ask you to log in to your account.
Instagram is one of the most popular social networks. It is visually appealing, easy to access, and pretty simple to learn how to use Instagram.
Instagram is a simple platform where you post pictures and videos and wait for the hearts to get from your followers, known as Likes. However, it is much more potent than any other given credit. Many brands use it to expand their reach to their targeted audience, and many users are earning from Instagram.
These users are known as Influencers, and one of the first steps to becoming a successful influencer is by getting to know the ins & outs of this fantastic platform.
Instagram has two formats to post content: Posts and stories.
Posts: These are the standard methods to post photos and videos to share with your followers. You can tag individuals, add a caption or auto-generate video captions, products, and set a location. Visitors and followers can engage with your post by liking, commenting, saving, or sharing your post. They reside on your profile until you delete or archive them permanently.
Also, users can turn on post notifications for the account they want or your followers for your page.
How other posts appear on an Instagram profile:
Stories reside in their feed at the top of your Instagram home page. They are often more used than standard posts as they expire after 24 hours. You can also use Stories to expand on something mentioned in a post.
Instagram TV, commonly known as IGTV, is a long-form video program on Instagram. It lets users upload video content for up to an hour-long, where regular videos are only up to a minute. If a user has IGTV content, you can see it by clicking on the IGTV logo on their Instagram feeds.
Insta reels is the new and popular feature of the Instagram app. Inspired by TikTok, popular among Gen Z, Reels are short-form video content. Users can engage by liking, commenting, sharing, or saving. They’re featured on their feed on individual profiles, as well as an explore feed full of Reels from around the globe.
Instagram direct is the messaging platform of Instagram; it’s how you can contact another Instagram user in private. You can access “Instagram direct” by selecting the paper-plane-like symbol in the top right corner.
Now that you know the main features of Instagram, let’s get started viewing the Instagram stage without logging into an account.
View Public Profiles on Instagram without having an account –
You can use third-party web applications to view Instagram profiles without having an Instagram account. Some apps and services are available and are free to use.
- You can use web browsers like the ImgInn website. Here you can search the account you want to view on the search bar, and the website will direct you to the profile you wanted to view. This website can be used on a PC, Windows, Mac, Mobile Phone, Ipad, Tablet, etc.
- After you input the name or the hashtag you wanted to view, it will show suggestions related to your typed keyword. You can then click on the profile or the hashtag you wanted to view, and you will be able to see all their posts.
- You can also download and save the pictures and videos published on the profile on your PC. There is a download button that allows you to save all the posts published by the Instagram admin.
- The fun fact is, you also view some old stories of any profile which were posted a few days back.
View Instagram Stories without Logging In an account –
To view stories of Public accounts on Instagram, you can use StoriesIg.
- StoriesIg is a website that allows you to view stories of public accounts on Instagram without logging in to an account.
- You simply have to open this website in your browser and search for any public account, and then the website will enable you to view the stories and highlights available on that profile.
- This website will enable you to view stories published within 24 hours of uploading. You can also download these stories, as there is a download button available, and save them to your device.
Also, if you want to view expired Instagram stories, then there is this tool available called Instagram Stories Data, a free-to-use tool and can be used to view expired stories of an Instagram profile.
Can posts and feeds of a Private account be viewed without logging into an account?
- There is an Instagram Breach that allows you to view Instagram posts of a private account. But in order to view the feeds of private accounts, you must know some basics of HTML, computer programming to obtain the address of the image or story you want to view.
- An interesting fact about using this technique is that you can view private stories and expire stories without an account.
- If you do not know HTML and programming language, you can use online tools to view Instagram private profiles but will be asked to complete some surveys.
- Such applications and tools are not available on the Google play store or iOS app store; you will have to download them from their respective websites.
View Instagram Followers without an Account
Typically, you need an Instagram account to view someone’s followers, but some tools might help you view followers without having an account.
- Make use of some Instagram count tools to view followers of any profile. Such tools are free of charge in most cases.
- You can install Xbox, which enables you to view followers of a profile. All you need to do is launch this application and then choose ‘get free followers’.
- Then input the name or the hashtag you want to view, and their followers will also be accessible. This application will also enable you to view how many accounts that page follows and how many followers that page has.
To sum up, everything that has been stated so far, Instagram got exponential growth in the past years. Today, it’s the most influential social media platform among users and is consistently gaining more followers. Now that you’ve gone through this guide to view Instagram profiles with an account, you can now easily use your Instagram for personal or business use.
You must be careful while using these applications, websites, and tools and use them wisely. And also respect the privacy of every individual on Instagram.